2013年4月5日金曜日

Magic Johnson Talks Gay Son

Tweet Posted Thursday April 4, 2013 10:50 AM GMT

He’s one of the best basketball players of all time, and it seems Magic Johnson is also a world-class father.

The former NBA great had nothing but love for his son EJ, who came out as gay after being photographed with his boyfriend in West Hollywood.

Johnson told press, "We've known for a long time that my son EJ was gay. We finally had to sit down and talk about it. I told him, 'Look, I'm gonna love you regardless, just let me know. Are you, or aren't you?' And finally he said, 'Yes, I am.'"

“He was so young . . . I told him, 'We are here to support you. We are gonna love no matter who you are, what you do. We just want you to love yourself and also make sure that you have all the information.’ I wanted to provide him with advice and guidance."

Magic added, "He really wanted to make sure I was okay. He wasn't worried about his mom, he was worried about me. I love EJ so much. That's my main man. I told him, 'Nothing has changed.'"

"This was a moment for us as a family and an even greater moment for him. I think now he's just the bubbly kid we knew again. He's just happy that it is out. I'm behind him a million percent. This is really wonderful for him."


Hollywood Gossip Article Pictures (Click To Enlarge):-->

Photo Credit: Getty Images

filed under Celebrity News Other articles you might like Conan O’Brien Talks Leno/Fallon Switch, Showers with Chelsea Handler Disney Shuts Down Lucas Arts Roger Ebert: I Have Cancer Heather Morris: Bun in the Oven! Michael Jackson's Wrongful Death Trial Begins "Buckwild" Star Shain Gandee: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Official Cause of Death Report: Princess Diana Smuggled in Gay Club Dressed as Male Model Justin Bieber's Pet Monkey Doing Great at German Shelter Related Photos More Related Photos >> Related Videos Keira Knightley Opens Up About Wedding Plans to James Righton One Direction's Niall Horan Shows Off His Hollywood Smile Robert Downey Jr. Isn't Quitting Acting Just Yet Big Time Rush Tell Us Their Favorite Ice Cream Kids Choice Awards Wrap Up On Fanlala Feed Disney Star Trevor Jackson New Single "Like We Grown" More Related Videos >> Hottest Videos Beyonce Says She's a Modern-Day Feminist play > Kendall Jenner Tells Cosmo She's Sick Of Reality TV Wynonna Judd Booted From Dancing With The Stars Demi Lovato Goes Topless For Album Cover Kate Middleton Reserves Name For Clothing Label Click here for more videos >> Got Silk? Try This DIY Body Scrub for Smooth, Summer-Ready Skin! Derek Lam + Kohl’s DesignNation is Here! Happy Shopping Yum: Deborah Lippmann Debuts Ice Cream-Inspired Polish Hollywood makes comedy about real-life double murder; relatives of victims outraged Jay Leno, Jimmy Fallon news the subject of late-night jokes Chris Brown on Justin Bieber: 'I pray for him' ABOUT GCNCONTACT USPRESS RELEASESTERMS & CONDITIONSPRIVACY POLICYADVERTISE WITH US © 2013 Brand Technologies Inc. Published by Bluefin Media. All Rights Reserved. Go to Bluefin Media siteQuantcast

View the Original article

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿