2011年9月9日金曜日

Street Style: Wallis Has a Lot of Nicknames and Is Dreaming of a Red Dress

Name: Wallis Dolan

Age: 26

Occupation: A little bit of everything at Thakoon, but mainly I work with our VP of finance and focus on the business end of things.

How would you describe your style?: More classic than trendy–I prefer polish to grunge, chic to cool, comfortable to strained; slightly androgynous, but always feminine.

What is the most prominent color in your wardrobe?: I guess that would be black? But I did recently try on a red dress, and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it!

What are you currently obsessed with?: Decorating my new apartment! More specifically, decorating my new closet with black patent Louboutin Pigalle 120s.

What is the last thing you bought?: Two gallons of paint–one gallon of Cardiff Blue and one gallon of Chatsworth Blue. I couldn’t decide, so I combined them and covered the walls of my entry with the resulting shade.

What’s currently on your iPod?:“Velvet” by The Big Pink;
“Everything Counts” by Depeche Mode; “Crazy Love” by Van Morrison; “Everywhere” by Fleetwood Mac; “Rich Girl” by Hall & Oates”

What’s your nickname?:I have so many! W, Dubs, Wall, Wally (unfortunate), and a few close friends call me by my middle name, Lara.

What are you wearing?:You caught me on my last summer Friday, I’m a bit casual! The cardigan, tank, and skirt are all Thakoon, Ray-Ban Wayfarers, and J. Crew leather flip flops.


View the original article here

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿