2011年9月9日金曜日

Jimmy Kimmel’s Emotional Farewell to Uncle Frank

Posted Wednesday September 7, 2011 8:03 AM GMT

Since his first show in January of 2003, Jimmy Kimmel relied on his Uncle Frank as a security guard and sidekick.

And given Frank’s death two weeks ago, the late night comedian had plenty of heartwarming words along with a few jokes and some tears.

During “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” Kimmel shared, "Listen, I'm gonna try to do this without crying, but I'm probably gonna fail. But just turn away or something, because it's embarrassing. It really is."

"Uncle Frank loved being a part of this show. And I wanna say thanks to my coworkers who talked to him and visited him and picked him up 12 hours early for work. He loved you. And thanks to all of you who came to the show and watched, for indulging me and letting me put my crazy uncle on television."


View the original article here

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿