2011年9月2日金曜日

Beyonce’s 4 Intimate Nights: Behind The Scenes!

Posted Wednesday August 31, 2011 9:59 PM GMT

With the DVD version of her "4 Intimate Nights" set at the Roseland Ballroom due for release in the near future, Beyonce Knowles has opened up about her new-found artistic freedom and hope for the future in a pair of all-new behind-the-scenes clips.

While offering fans a glimpse of what it took to put on the critically-acclaimed spectacle, the "Single Ladies" songstress was asked, "What do you do after 16 Grammys and millions of records sold?" To this, she replied, "Whatever makes you happy."

Promising to do it her own way, the expectant mother says from here on out it's more about the music and story being told than elaborate theatrics.

Explaining her want for such a frill-free performance, Beyonce told, "I feel like I know who I am and I don't have to put myself in a box and no one can define me. All I have to do is have fun and have artistic freedom to do whatever I want."


View the original article here

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿