2011年10月13日木曜日

Rihanna Shows Some Skin for Esquire Magazine

Posted Tuesday October 11, 2011 9:30 AM GMT

She’s no stranger to sultry magazine covers, and Rihanna is featured on the front of Esquire's November 2011 issue.

The “Disturbia” songstress was named Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive for the year and in her interview she discussed her traveling preferences.

“I hate going to hotels when I’m on tour. I like to stay on the bus. I can sleep, I can shower, I can just pull up right to the venue every day. I work out. I have a trainer. So, she trains me wherever, whenever. Touring messes with my metabolism, so I have to get tight.”

As for her on-the-road diet, Ri-Ri shared, “I’m very stubborn when it comes to food. I don’t like to try new things. When I came to America, there were so many different cultures and tastes. I haven’t acquired a taste for a lot of things. Like, calamari? Jay-Z had to make me eat it. We have this thing called Taste Test Tuesdays or New Flavor Fridays or Substitute Saturdays.”


View the original article here

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿