2011年8月27日土曜日

Sarah Jessica Parker didn't plan to be famous - heatworld

Unlike most people who grace celebrity gossip columns, Sex And The City star Sarah Jessica Parker claims she never set out to become famous – she just wanted to act.
Out there right now there are forgotten Big Brother contestants having a brain malfunction because they can’t grasp the concept of Sarah Jessica Parker’s most recent confession.
SJP told magazine, “I didn't plot a future like this, although I know some people do. When Matthew [Broderick] and I started working, all we knew is that we wanted to be great actors." The I Don’t Know How She Does It actress goes on to say, "Idon't think I ever thought about money or that people would know my name. I love the work!" Well, fair play to you, Sarah.
First, SJP reveals that she doesn’t employ a live-in nanny to look after her three children, admitting, "We love closing the door and having the only people in the house be our three children and us. It's such a good feeling to know that we're competent and capable and that it's private." Now she’s stating that she never set out to be famous – why, it’s almost like she’s a normal person or something.


View the original article here

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿