2013年3月29日金曜日

Helpline set up for distraught Ryan Gosling fans

Ryan Gosling, who starred in Drive, has said he needs 'a break from himself'  By Bonnie Malkin

1:04AM GMT 28 Mar 2013

The so-called Gosline plays callers a "soothing" audio clip from Gosling's hit film The Notebook.

For a "standard fee" callers can listen to Gosling's monologue from the film; 'it's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this every day, but I wanna do that because I want you. I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me, every day."

The line was set up after it emerged that Gosling had decided to step back from his film career.

"I think its good for me to take a break and reassess why I am doing it and how I'm doing it," he said.

"The more opportunities I am given the more I learn about how easy it is to

View the Original article

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿